1. Thank you very much for your time! Before we introduce your new release to our readers – what kind of drink would you recommend to zip on while they listen to your new music?
I love this quesiton so much. I would recommded listeners brew a hearty cup of tea. Or coffee! But my go to is vanilla rooibos with a hint of maple syrup. Warms the soul and makes you feel you can start the day right!
2. Please give us an update about – new single, new album, tour dates, new videos?!
My new single single off the 2nd EP is NATURAL, which is out now, on all platforms, with a live performance video streaming on youtube. The 2nd single is going to be another banger called PHYSICAL, released in mid january 2023, followed by the full 3 track EP in Feb/March with final track being NEW HOME. I am currently working on my debut album (title tbc) which will be even more heartfelt writings and definitely alot more dance tracks. Talks of a small national UK tour fast approaching. Stay connecte don my webiste www.androearth.com for more!
3. We live in times of many conspiracy theories. Which, harmless, theory would you wish were true? (For example Dinos living inside Earth or E.T. living in a home in California).
I like the idea of E.T living in a home in California. I mean they probably already are, living all among us. Infact, you’re interviewing one right now. But I come in peace…for now.
4. What fashion style or brand would best describe your music?
I dont think any current brands aesthetic fits my music, which is why I always seek out wear independant designers. My music in electic and encompasses so many elements. So, with that, id like to shout out, Maximillian Raynor, Anna Roggenhoffer, Oliver F J Jones & LUCIAN by Lucy James, Moran Arwas, and Molly Kathryn.
5. Tell us more about your songs! Topics! Message!?
I am constantly writing from the heart and soul. Mostly from personal excperiences, sometimes puttin
6. Beside music, do you have any special talents?
I can go into the crab from standing up and do a back flip from there. Theres others too, but you’ll have to ask my ex’s.
7. Name 5 things we all should know about you as an artist?!
1. I am unapologettically and authetnically me all the time.
2. There is no one else who looks or sounds like me currently, in the industry.
3. I write and produce my own material (aswell as collaborations).
4. I create, style and direct all of my visuals, i.e – music videos, social media content, and artwork and photoshoots.
5. If you dont share my music to friends and family, there is an automatic curse that is bestowed upon your existance
8. How did you learn to sing/ to write/ to play??
I dont know if i learned to sing – I just started singing in Year 3 at primary school in the school choir and loved it. I learnt to write, by writing a cascade terrible songs as i grew up. I learnt to play Piano and guitar myself to a very basic level, but was taught Violin at school during lunch breaks but gave it up as I didnt feel it suited me.
9. A question you’d like to answer, but never been asked in an interview before?!
How would you like to be remembered and why?
Answer = I would like to be remembered by my art, as a musician and as an actor. Because i wanted to make an emotional impact on peoples lives before I die.
Your Instagram: @androearth
Photo by Jakub Koziel (insta: @jakub_koz)