Name: Sergey Sheptun
Hometown: Kharkiv, Ukraine
1. How did you get into modeling?
Long story. Happened back in Ukraine when my friend asked me to model for him. The session was interesting, and momentarily I figured I like to model more without clothes then in them. Bodies have so many lines, shades, so many ways to pose and present yourself. When I moved to New York after a couple sessions I figured that there is a huge community of models and photographers, and they welcomed me. I just got in love with what I am doing.
2. What are you doing if you are not modeling?
I am also a photographer. Massage therapist as well.
3. The most spontaneous/difficult/strange thing you’ve ever done?
Move to states, it was life changing, very spontaneous.
4. What’s your life motto?
Ars longa, vita breaks est
5. Describe your personal style – Favorite Brands/Fragrance?!
Never had a particular style, wearing what I feel like. Usually dark colors , black and grey. Love Ukrainian brand Orttu, now they’re based in New York
6. What genre of music best describes you?
Mostly pop. Britney bitch.
7. Where are your roots – The best thing about/to do in your hometown?
I am from Ukrainian second largest city Kharkiv. It’s the city of students, and has so much life in it. Party is the best thing to do. But there is so much to explore, it a historical center as well.
8. Name one celebrity you’d like to get naughty with!
Hugh Jackman, Jonathan Majors, Idris Elba
9. Do you have any special Talents?
Playing guitar, painting, no gag reflex, lol
10. What is the most interesting thing online at the moment?
There are so many, huge fan of the Good fight, new season coming soon. And go watch last season of Pose.