1. Hello, thank you for your time, please introduce yourself in a few words!
SaintAhmad — Queer Black Artist, Brooklyn Based, Love to bake, Has a puppy named Zeus EP coming soon.
2. Please give us an update about – new single, new album, tour dates, new videos?!
New Single & New Video!! I just released “It’s Just Me” available on all platforms. Video also available on Youtube.
3. Name 5 things we all should know about you as an artist?!
I’m a dancer, I rap/sing, I really can’t wait to perform on stage, I love to feel sexy and strong, I’m really into fashion and I’m very inspired by environments and cultures.
4. What fashion style or brand would best describe your music?
Heaven by Marc Jacobs. The collection is so authentic and true to the wearer of the clothes. This record is all about being yourself and celebrating that. Not feeling any shame for being anything other than your authentic self.
5. Do you have bad habits? A guilty pleasure you can’t seem to quit
Right now, vaping lol. It’s been about two weeks. Other than that, I’m really disciplined and hard on myself.
6. Beside music, do you have any special talents?
I’m very athletic, and used to be on the track team in high school. I can also bake cheesecake very well from scratch.
7. Being on stage feels like….!
An alter-ego comes on and takes over me.
8. Must Have – and No-Go in your Wardrobe! – Favorite Fashion Brand and Fragrance?
Slides are a must have. The toe-thongs and non-fitted jeans are a no-go
I love LaQuan Smith, and if you’re reading this please book me for fashion week. I also love mcm, Heaven by Marc Jacobs.
Blue de Chanel shower gel and fragrance.
9. A question you’d like to answer, but never been asked in an interview before?! + Answer pls
5 artist(s) that you would love to collaborate with: