1. Hello, thank you for your time, please introduce yourself in a few words!
I’m Saint Joshua, singer-songwriter from South London!
2. Please give us an update about – new single, new album, tour dates, new videos?!
I’m so excited about my latest single ‘Palo Santo’ which is a fun R&B / Pop record out January 21st – I’ve been waiting a while to share it and yes it does come with a music video, so stay tuned for the announcement on my socials. The track comes from my second EP which I’m planning to release this year. It’s untitled right now so fire away any cool titles! In terms of tour dates, it’s in the works and will be shared as soon as I have them.
3. Name 5 things we all should know about you as an artist?!
Woah this is hard! 1) I write all my songs 2) I’m a Pisces so I’m a total dreamboat 3) I’m versatile with the music I make 4) When I was school I was in a band and we performed mashups of pop songs on YouTube (no, you can’t see the videos) 5) My favourite album is Miseducation of Lauryn Hill
4. What fashion style or brand would best describe your music?
My music is that kind of high street fashion that doesn’t look high street and makes you go “Oh!” when you find out where it’s from.
5. Tell us more about your songs! Topics! Message!?
I write love songs. I really thought I wouldn’t but I do! I try to be as honest in my music and relay the message that there is sexiness in vulnerability.
6. Beside music, do you have any special talents?
Erm, I can cross my eyes one at a time or both; I can hold a plank for a whole song (don’t ask for proof); my party trick is imitating a trumpet… The list is endless!
7. Being on stage feels like….!
A chore that I realise I like when I do it.
8. How did you learn to sing/ to write/ to play??
I’ve always known how to sing, I reckon it was through an unhealthy amount of MTV growing up. I did forget how to sing when I hit puberty though, I thought that was the end of me! I studied music at school and had friends that were musically inclined so we learnt from each other and from the music we listened to.
9. A question you’d like to answer, but never been asked in an interview before?! + Answer pls
What’s a talent you wish you had. I wished I could dance! If I did, it would be over for you all but sadly I’ll stick to a two-step.