1. Thank you very much for your time! Before we introduce your new release to our readers – what kind of drink would you recommend to zip on while they listen to your new music?
I would recommend their favorite beverage – the one that makes them feel good, chill, reflect, and party at the same time. That’s the one they should have in hand. For some it’s a cold beer, for others a red wine.
2. Please give us an update about – new single, new album, tour dates, new videos?!
After the release of ‘Free Falling’ in August, my second videotaped single of the album will be out in autumn, followed by the launch of the full album including the third single this winter. The album release tour is currently being planned.
3. We live in times of many conspiracy theories. Which, harmless, theory would you wish were true? (Forexample Dinos living inside Earth or E.T. living in a home in California)
One conspiracy theory that I would love to be true is that Elvis is still alive. Being able to meet the Rock & Roll icon himself would be something else!
4. What fashion style or brand would best describe your music?
Music and fashion go hand in hand, so my fashion style reflects my music and what I am – ready to embrace to ways to express myself.
5. Tell us more about your songs! Topics! Message!?
My songs are the soundtrack of my life: things that I lived through, feelings, broken hearts, stories I’ve heard, places I’ve been.
Just as life has not only one direction, I like variations in my music and embrace them in my songs.
6. Beside music, do you have any special talents?
I think I’m kinda good with my hands! I mean I love to create new things with my fingers, be it writing, painting or carpentry. I always feel a need to extend my creative talent not exclusively to music, explore new things and see where they take me artistically.
7. Name 5 things we all should know about you as an artist?!
1. I write my songs myself and base most of them on personal experiences
2. My name is no coincidence: it is a variation of an old family name
3. Most people know me for playing the guitar, but I also like writing songs on piano
4. The journey to the music that I play today took me through many musical styles, but what most people didn’t know is that I got my roots in metal.
5. I taught music myself and learned to play songs by ear.
8. How did you learn to sing/ to write/ to play??
As I just mentioned I taught music myself so singing, writing and playing has been more of a learning by doing and an automatic journey of developing and improving – it has always been in my blood.
9. A question you’d like to answer, but never been asked in an interview before?! + Answer pls
I always wanted to be asked what my favorite super hero power would be…
And well, I think to have super speed power like the flash would be insane – just imagine how much time you would save every day and how many concerts you could make it to – that is tempting!
Your Instagram: @larsfiero
Foto Credits: Stefan Leitner