1.Thank you very much for your time! Before we introduce your new release to our readers – what kind of drink would you recommend to sip on while they listen to your new music?
I don’t drink a lot of alcohol, but would recommend a Sprite/Hennessy
2. Please give us an update about your new single “Love You”?
Love you is a remake of Mario’s hit song Let Me Love You’ it is about a woman who is in a relationship with another man. The lyrics are a plea from the singer to allow him the chance to let me ‘love you’ as he feels he could be a better match.
3. What fashion style or brand would best describe your music?
There are several fashion brands, which come to mind, but the closest one would be Nike Street wear or loungewear. Very current, versatile and comfortable.
4. Tell us more about your songs! What are your overall topics and messages you try to convey?
On the whole I try to portray positive messages. In my earlier career, my songs were about the experiences of those in my community. Now I am exploring my sounds, my songs are more diverse with learning and growing, which reflect my overall lifestyle.
5. Beside music, do you have any special talents?
Music consumes most of my time, and I honesty get a lot of joy from writing lyrics.
I wouldn’t necessarily call it my special talent but I used to enjoy skateboarding.
6. Name 5 things we all should know about you as an artist?
-Born and raised in Manchester
-21 years old
-Inspired by other Artists such as A Boogie & Mozzy & Detroit/Calif sound
–I learned to play the viola as a child
-I am slowly moving into writing rap songs for films
7. How did you learn to sing/ to write/ to play?
I began listening to tracks as a kid, I then began writing, rapping and singing my own lyrics, at around 10 years old.