1. Thank you very much for your time! Before we introduce your new release to our readers – what kind of drink would you recommend to zip on while they listen to your new music
Whether you like it or not, grab yourself an Espresso Martini. We’ve put a lot of energy into this single and that drink is probably the most legal way to get your heart racing and get you onto the level of this track.
2. Please give us an update about – new single, new album, tour dates, new videos?!
Coming out of these weird times, we’ve tried to just pump love and excitement into this single and everything around it. The single is about dancing your heart out whilst the sun goes down and the sky turns Red and Gold. The video to it perfectly captures that. As for shows, we’re taking ourselves back to our individual hometowns to play in the places we grew up. We’ll be in places like Birmingham, Newcastle and Scunthorpe.
3. Name 5 things we all should know about you as a band?!
Tom makes the best brews. Bruce can serenade you at any moment with a single touch of a piano. Andre gives the best hugs. Pete was Picasso in another life. Conor can do the worm, but is yet to do it at a show.
4. What fashion style or brand would best describe your music?
Converse. We will turn up to rehearsals, shows and nights out all wearing them without each other knowing and thinking whether it should really be allowed or not. We’re not even sponsored by them but I guess if converse are reading this…
5. We live in times of many conspiracy theories. Which, harmless, theory would you wish were true? (For example Dinos living inside Earth or E.T. living in a home in California)
Aliens must have built the pyramids right? When you actually look into all the statistics about them, it is very bizarre how they could be built so well, so long ago.
6. If you could change anything about the industry, what would it be?
We wish albums were appreciated as much as they were years ago. We have not made an album yet but we can not wait to put a few months of our lives aside and bury ourselves in a studio. Crafting our music into a single body of work is the most exciting thing we can imagine as musicians. We just hope when we do, people have the time and patience to sit down and listen to it in full and get lost in it, like we will be writing it.
7. Tell us more about your songs! Topics! Message!?
We always try to keep our songs and meanings positive and light. We feel that is just a reflection of ourselves and how we want our shows to be. We’ll leave the anger and politics to the other bands. Although I must admit, we do love a tear-jerker every now and again.
8. A question you’d like to answer, but never been asked in an interview before?! + Answer pls
What did you want to be as a kid growing up?! And the answer is an astronaut! I’m currently still trying.
Your Instagram: @gatheringofstrangers