1. Thank you very much for your time! Before we introduce your new release to our readers – what kind of drink would you recommend to zip on, while they listen to your new music?
S: Whatever keeps them calm and hydrated in times of fancy new beginnings.
2. Please give us an update about – new single, new album, tour dates, new videos?!
S: I just released the EP “Für immer egal” with four songs on it. You wanna celebrate your broken heart, dance with the devils around the clubs and be at peace with your personal demons on your road to victory? Be my guest. I tried to put it all in there.
For the latest release of the title track “Für immer egal” my team and I created a live session, which is the best work I ever delivered so far. I never heard or saw anything like it in a German production, especially the choir is from another dimension. Even if this statement sounds arrogant, I wouldn’t change one syllable of it.
Me and my grand ensemble will tour in the beginning of March 23 and set course for Berlin, Hamburg and Munich. Since it’s my first tour ever, the excitement is real. It is a gift, to be able to play in front of real people. Finally, we can begin to work the stage.
3. We live in times of many conspiracy theories. Which (harmless) theory would you wish were true? (For example Dinos living inside Earth or E.T. living in a home in California)
S: Well, wouldn’t it be hilarious, if the earth really was a globe?! Ships wouldn’t drop from the brink of the artic into the fiendish hands of the lizardking.
Factcheck: the earth is a globe and there is (unfortunately) no lizardking in sight.
4. What fashion style or brand would best describe your music?
S: Schimmerling is your favorite pair of sunglasses, that you accidentally find in the shop of a gas station and bequeath it years later to your grandchild, saying: “I lived a thousand lives, but only Rock’n’roll remained.”
5. Tell us more about your songs! Topics! Message!?
There are various issues of society that I criticize, or standards that I question in my lyrics. For example do I really hope, that we will find a miraculous machine that cures the broken climate of this planet. Furthermore, I wish that I’ll see the day, where there is political and social equality of the sexes. If we won’t pick up the pace in that matter, that day would come on my 230th birthday.
6. Beside music, do you have any special talents?
S: I cook THE best plant-based Bolognese in the whole Rhineland.
7. Name 5 things we all should know about you as an artist?
S. I’ll pass this one. I’ll be whatever the audience needs me to be.
8. How did you learn to sing/ to write/ to play?
S: I taught myself in dusty cellars until my loving mother unlocked the door.
9. A question you’d like to answer, but never been asked in an interview before?! + Answer pls
Q: Is that fake mustache?
S: Oh, most certainly not!