Name: Ryan Cole
1. How did you get into modeling?
I began lifting around 13 to help with swimming, got interested in bodybuilding, I liked the physique and aesthetic and figured I could do something with it, which led me to modeling.
2. What are you doing if you are not modeling?
If I’m not modeling I’m pretty busy doing schoolwork; working out, working on my project car, swimming or hanging out with my friends.
3. The most spontaneous/difficult/strange thing you’ve ever done?
4. What’s your life motto?
No half sends.
5. Describe your personal style – Favorite Brands/Fragrance?!
I personally hate labels, I would describe my style as skate/punk with americana influence, though I like getting dressed up. My favorite brands / designers are versace, burberry and takashi prom. I can’t say I have a favorite fregrance though recently I’ve been using gucci guilty and I personally enjoy it.
6. What genre of music best describes you?
Rock all the way, I’ll have it any way you serve it.
7. Where are your roots – The best thing about/to do in your hometown?
It’s hard to say what’s best to do in sac, a lot of cruising, hikes along the river are fantastic, outtings to the bay and mountains are always fun.
8. Name one celebrity you’d like to get naughty with!
My favorite celebrity is keanu reeves, I admire his resilience in the face of adversity and his ability to recouperate and spread love.
9. Do you have any special Talents?
I’m excellent at swimming and lifting, I enjoy drawing and working on cars, which I’m also pretty good at.
10. What is the most interesting thing online at the moment?
At this moment I would say the most interesting thing online is the release of the new 400z, which I’m very interested to see once it’s released
Photo Credits: @jessirosephotos