1. Thank you very much for your time! Before we introduce your new release to our readers – what kind of drink would you recommend to zip on while they listen to your new music?
Whiskey and cranberry juice on ice
I just discovered this combination And I feel like this could be the perfect drink for a hot summer day while listening to Ronis Goliaths new music
2. Please give us an update about – new single, new album, tour dates, new videos?!
Our release strategy is putting out music bit by bit Conquering supports slots and getting booked for next year’s Festival’s
3. We live in times of many conspiracy theories. Which, harmless, theory would you wish were true? (For example Dinos living inside Earth or E.T. living in a home in California)
I’d love to see dinosaurs one day so maybe I’ll go with that conspiracy
4. What fashion style or brand would best describe your music?
I think Gucci would represent my music the best Because we all love Gucci
5. Tell us more about your songs! Topics! Message!?
I write a lot of heartbreak/love songs
Because back in the days this was the first subject that I was able to write a song about
My idol Bruno Mars teached me all I have to know about it (trough his songs)
the latest song „fly“ for example should bring the listener into a state of happiness
“Good evening I wanna make your day fly”
6. Beside music, do you have any special talents?
I can eat chicken wings and pull out the bones inside my mouth.
7. Name 5 things we all should know about you as an artist?!
My first music experience was on sing star
My first guitar was a gift from my music teacher who originally wanted to throw it away but gave it to me instead.
My biggest musical idols are Bruno Mars and Sam Smith
I am 2m tall
And I am young and hungry
8. How did you learn to sing/ to write/ to play??
I teach myself how to sing / right and playing instruments so I could eventually become as great as Bruno who is one of my idles
9. A question you’d like to answer, but never been asked in an interview before?! + Answer pls
Why aren’t you famous yet?
Because you didn’t follow me on Instagram yet
So follow now @RonisGoliath