1. Thank you very much for your time! Before we introduce your new release to our readers – what kind of drink would you recommend to zip on while they listen to your new music
2. Please give us an update about – new single, new album, tour dates, new videos?!
MY NEW ALBUM MUSCLE MEMORY IS OUT NOW!
3. We live in times of many conspiracy theories. Which, harmless, theory would you wish were true? (For example Dinos living inside Earth or E.T. living in a home in California)
I do wish that 2Pac was still alive and just roaming the earth making music in random studios.
4. What fashion style or brand would best describe your music?
5. Tell us more about your songs! Topics! Message!?
My songs are really about my thought process from confidence to curiosity to just contemplating humanity and all that we are. I really allow myself to venture down the roads that I want to write about.
6. Beside music, do you have any special talents?
That’s a tough one. I think I can juggle.
7. Name 5 things we all should know about you as an artist?!
I don’t write my songs down, I memorize them from the demo or freestyle. I love TV show archer. I’m left-handed. I can eat the same meal every day. And lastly I simply love to sing.
8. How did you learn to sing/ to write/ to play??
I don’t remember learning to sing. I don’t have this memory but my family told me that when I was a toddler I would just sing all the time and a family member would teach me gospel songs on the front porch. I wrote my first song at 9 years old and I still remember it.
9. A question you’d like to answer, but never been asked in an interview before?! + Answer pls
Do I know songs in other languages? And yep, some italian songs and a few spanish songs.
Would love to learn some French songs.