Name: Nick Norman
Hometown: Brooklyn, NY
1. How did you get into modeling?
I was introduced to modeling when I was scouted on the beach by a photographer then my current manager reached out to me.
2. What are you doing if you are not modeling?
When I am not modeling, I am working out of playing sports like lacrosse or basketball.
3. The most spontaneous/difficult/strange thing you’ve ever done?
The most spontaneous thing I’ve done was decide to take a gap semester during the pandemic, and being away from all my friends and sport team.
4. What’s your life motto?
My life motto is: “do it or somebody else will”.
5. Describe your personal style – Favorite Brands/Fragrance?!
My personal style is very athletic but also includes street wear. I enjoy Nike and other various designer brands that include in my outfits.
6. What genre of music best describes you?
7. Where are your roots – The best thing about/to do in your hometown?
My roots are in Brooklyn, New York. The best thing to do there is to enjoy the great food and interact with the locals as well as enjoy the niche communities throughout the city.
8. Name one celebrity you’d like to get naughty with!
One celebrity I’d like to get naughty with is Ariana Grande.
9. Do you have any special Talents?
My special talents would include sub-par computer programming, talking way too loud, and and recommending captions for your social media posts.
10. What is the most interesting thing online at the moment?
I think the most interesting thing online at this moment is all the social justice that is taking place.
Photo Credits: @tha_robfather