1.Thank you very much for your time! Before we introduce your new release to our readers – What kind of drink would you recommend to sip on while they listen to your new music?
2. Please tell us about your debut single ‘Folks’?
Folks is a song about friendship and loyalty. I made this song With my producer Hayzeus. The song is a mix between rap and auto tune. As soon as Hayzeus played the beat I instantly fell in love with the track. The song represents me and some of the morals I stand for. I keep all my music authentic. I’m also talking about how I am trying to do some major things and take over the world.
3. We live in times of many conspiracy theories. Which, harmless, theory would you wish were true?
That the police don’t discriminate against black people
4. What fashion style or brand would best describe your music?
My music can apply to all people with different fashion senses. I rap about my life and things that a lot of people can relate to.
5. Tell us more about your ‘Step’ and your future releases, what message are you trying to get across with your music?
I’m tryna do some major things for real, I’m aiming to be the biggest artist in the world. I’m also trying to show people there’s a lot of things to explore in life so keep grinding.
6. Besides music, do you have any special talents?
I’m a hard ice skater and I am the best in the world at Fifa
7. Name 5 things we all should know about you as an artist?
I’m here to spread positivity
I’m OTR (only the realist)
I am relaxed
I am a strong arsenal supporter
I am young and lit
8. How did you learn to write and sing?
I am self taught but I’ve always been inspired by my dad (Giggs) . I’ve loved writing lyrics my whole life and my first experience of singing was in the studio.