1. Thank you very much for your time! Before we introduce your new release to our readers – what kind of drink would you recommend to sip on while they listen to your new music?
Moscow Mule! Thats my go-to drink. If I could I would start the day with a Moscow Mule even 🙂
2. Please give us an update about your new album and any tour dates?
My album has been released last week and its doing really well! The reactions on it are way more than I expected and I’m happy I can finally show a body of work that reflects all the music I’ve been influenced by. First show that are coming up are these:
25 -5 Conduct FEstival (NL)
11 – 6 World Club Dome (GE)
24 – 6 London TBA (UK)
3. We live in times of many conspiracy theories. Which, harmless, theory would you wish were true? (For example Dinos living inside Earth or E.T. living in a home in California)
Time Traveling and the Titanic! There is a theory that one of the reasons the Titanic sank is not because it hit an iceberg but because so many time travellers travelled back in time to witness it hitting an iceberg that the weight of it all sunk the Titanic. Thats gotta be my favorite theorie that I wish to be true!
4. What fashion style or brand would best describe your music?
I wish my music was like Won Hundred. Stylistically on point and just enough left off centre to be cool.
5. Tell us more about your songs! Topics! Message?
I aim the overlapping theme of my music to be genuine and authentic. This means that I love celebrating the wierdness of people’s character. I never really get excited for typical mainstream stuff, I dont watch hollywood movies or netflix series. But I do like it when people do their thing entirely even if they have the smallest of audience. I appreciate the braveness of that. I would love it if a listener would feel that from listening to my album.
6. Beside music, do you have any special talents?
I’m really good at doing my finance badly. Jokes aside, I have been asked this question a few times, but I feel that music is such a passion for me, there’s really no room to nurture any other talent. Music is a never ending learning curve, so my brain is occupied by it 24/7
7. Name 5 things we all should know about you as an artist?
I am always really happy when I’m DJ-ing
I act 20 yrs younger than I am.
8. How did you learn to sing/ to write/ to play?
I’ve been producing music for a long time and picked up singing, playing guitar etc along the way. All though I would have to say the computer is my instrument. I’m really comfortable in the studio and when I’m DJing, but I’m not a true born performer like a guitarist or a singer is. its really something I have to focus on to develop it.
9. A question you’d like to answer, but never been asked in an interview before?! + Answer pls
Will AI take over all the art creation in 10 years?
Yes. AGI is coming for all creators!