1. Thank you very much for your time! Before we introduce your new release to our readers – what kind of drink would you recommend to zip on while they listen to your new music?
As it is summer I would recommend a Gin Tonic.
2. Please give us an update about – new single, new album, tour dates, new videos?!
I am very excited about my new EP. In April I released the first single “morning lights” and on the 24th of June the whole EP “on my mind” will be released. This is the first album where I do everything: singing, playing and producing. I even played the clarinet for one song, as it is the instrument of my childhood.
3. We live in times of many conspiracy theories. Which, harmless, theory would you wish were true? (For example Dinos living inside Earth or E.T. living in a home in California)
I love conspiracy theories, of ocurse not in a serious way. My theory is safe about Aliens. They will arrive sometime and live beside us (like in Men in Black). But of course they bring a new kind of music that will revolutionize the music industry. And as they have many arms, a single Alien can play like a whole band. That’s a pity, because for booking agencies it´s cheaper to engange one alien instead of a band.
4. What fashion style or brand would best describe your music?
Jeans, T-Shirt and sometimes a training jacket, depends on the song.
5. Tell us more about your songs! Topics! Message!?
The EP is called on my mind, because I sing about things, which went through my head in the last year during the production. “Worth it” is a special song. It´s about putting yourself into others , even when they treat you not very well. I am absolutely not good in that, but I practice. I think people are not bad, they treat others like they has be treated or because of their own problems and challenges.
6. Beside music, do you have any special talents?
I am weather-sensitive, is that a talent?
7. Being on stage feels like….!
Exciting , with a lot of adrenalin. But in the same time very nice and warm, when people move to your music.
8. How did you learn to sing/ to write/ to play??
I played the piano in a brass Band. When the singer left, I had to jump in and people liked it. After a lot of Bands and jobs I started with MAZ’N. The focus is on electronical music. But it is also Pop, House and sometimes with vocals.
9. A question you’d like to answer, but never been asked in an interview before?! + Answer pls
Are you a DJ?
Photo Credit: Maike A. Effenberg