1. Hello, thank you for your time, please introduce yourself in a few words
Hey! My name is Jackson Brazier AKA JXN 🙂 I’m from a small town in Victoria, Australia. My favourite thing to do by far is create something from nothing and then perform it to the world.
2. Please give us an update about – new single, new album, tour dates, new videos?!
We just dropped my brand new single called „Cotton Candy “ written by some awesome Swedish writers. This song for me shows my energy and quirkiness and I can’t wait for you all to hear it if you havent already!
We have new music dropping constantly now which I am super excited about! I have so much amazing music ready to hear. Stay tuned on new tours and music videos too!
3. Name 5 things we all should know about you as an artist?!
– I write about things in my life or have happened to me or someone close
– I love using different mixes of genres in my music so it stays „fresh“
4. What fashion style or brand would best describe your music?
I’d say the brand Fear of gods „ESSESNTIALS“ range cause it’s essential that you have my music in your life 🙂
5. Tell us more about your songs! Topics! Message!?
I write alot about Ex girlfriends, current crushes / feelings. But also there is a deeper side where I use humour and cheek to disguise deeper problems. Also I wrote a few songs on previous records about losing my opa who I was super close to.
6. Beside music, do you have any special talents?
I play/played semi professional basketball, i’m not bad at a few other things like drawing, other sports, water skiing and i like to think im pretty funny 😛
7. Being on stage feels like….!
Adrenaline and freedom.
8. How did you learn to sing/ to write/ to play??
I learned to play guitar first from my dad and then youtube videos. Following that I knew that I could sing a little bit so i seeked a some help with that too.
9. A question you’d like to answer, but never been asked in an interview before?! + Answer pls
“ What are you doing this all for“
I knew i was always just gonna be more, or do more at an international level not that it has happened yet but ive never doubted it will.. I never knew when i was younger exactly what it would be i kinda always thought basketball. But apart from that whole chase your dreams thing im doing this for my family. So my parents can retire. I wanna make their life just that little bit easier, you know.