1. Thank you very much for your time! Before we introduce your new release to our readers – what kind of drink would you recommend to zip on while they listen to your new music?
Hi!! Thanks so much for having me – my new single definitely requires a nice tall glass of water because you will need to stay hydrated while dancing & crying to it
2. Please give us an update about – new single, new album, tour dates, new videos?!
My new single, ‘WASTED YOUTH’ just came out and is the first track from a collection of songs that I will slowly be releasing this year. It’s very up-beat, nostalgic, angsty and fun with a little bit of sadness. It’s about celebrating personal growth and getting through tough times, which is important to do every once and a while – sit back and look how far you’ve come!
3. We live in times of many conspiracy theories. Which, harmless, theory would you wish were true? (For example Dinos living inside Earth or E.T. living in a home in California)
I don’t think I know any harmless conspiracy theories!
4. What fashion style or brand would best describe your music?
It’s always changing – right now it’s feeling very “90s / Clueless” meets “early 00s Alternative”. But overall I’ve always felt like my style falls somewhere in between Vivienne Westwood & Chanel.
5. Tell us more about your songs! Topics! Message!?
I am so excited about sharing new music this year!! There’s a common theme in these new songs of feeling out of place and behind in life, but also being able to find a light at the end of the tunnel and celebrating becoming your true self. It’s been a very therapeutic process for me and I hope listeners can take a little bit of that for themselves
6. Beside music, do you have any special talents?
I can hula-hoop for a very long time
7. Being on stage feels like….!
… a bunch of people bought tickets to watch me sing and dance in my bedroom! Haha but it very much is my happy place
8. How did you learn to sing/ to write/ to play??
I learned to play guitar as a young teen and started writing soon after that. I later taught myself to play keyboards and joined a bunch of bands growing up before taking singing more seriously. I’ve taken some lessons along the way, but I’ve really just immersed myself in music for most of my life.
9. A question you’d like to answer, but never been asked in an interview before?! + Answer pls
Q: What’s your favourite pasta?
A: All of them.