1. Hello, thank you for your time, please introduce yourself in a few words!
Hi!!! No thank you. My names James Smith, I’m a singer/songwriter/producer
2. Please give us an update about – new single, new album, tour dates, new videos?!
Soooo i just released my first independent single called ‘I Don’t Wanna Know’ and I bloody love it. It’s the first track from a bunch of new music still to come, which includes some of my favourite songs I’ve ever written. All the songs started as voice notes I made sitting on the tube. I’m also currently shooting a little documentary video for one of the tunes which i’m super excited about. I feel like the new music is the most authentic I’ve ever been! Tour wise…. I had a London & Europe trip booked … but obviously… who knows when I’ll get to play again??? shout out RONA.
I play a 1934 Gibson acoustic!
4. What fashion style or brand would best describe your music?
A brand that is super British and wholesome like Burberry! lol pls send me free clothes.
5. Do you have bad habits? A guilty pleasure you can’t seem to quit?
I don’t brush my hair, I bite my nails and I’m obsessed with buying guitars that I don’t need.
6. Beside music, do you have any special talents?
I’m a pretty decent salesman lol. I could sell you a bar of soap even if you didn’t want it!
7. Being on stage feels like….!
I become a huge goosebump lol. It’s a crazy high that I cant describe.
8. Must Have – and No-Go in your Wardrobe! – Favorite Fashion Brand and Fragrance?
Must have corduroy trousers!!! SOOO comfy and a big woolly jumper. A no-go is SKINNY JEANS. But I was a victim to them in my younger years haha. My favourite brand is a classic Ralph or CP company and I love a bit of Chanel aftershave.
9. A question you’d like to answer, but never been asked in an interview before?! + Answer pls
Which one of your teeth gets the most food stuck in it? – I’d say the third tooth from the back on the bottom left of my jaw.