1. Thank you very much for your time! Before we introduce your new release to our readers – what kind of drink would you recommend to zip on while they listen to your new music?
hey thank you for having me. I recommend a Whiskey Sour cause its my favorite but water is also fine
2. Please give us an update about – new single, new album, tour dates, new videos?!
I have two new singles and videos out now. My first EP will be coming out at the end of the year. Right now I’m gearing up to go on tour with Wilhelmine for about two weeks at the beginning of October and to finish my next music video for my next single, that will be coming at 7th October
3. We live in times of many conspiracy theories. Which, harmless, theory would you wish were true? (For example Dinos living inside Earth or E.T. living in a home in California)
I hope Spongebob lives in a pineapple under the sea and I wish goblins would exist
4. What fashion style or brand would best describe your music?
Versace meets Humana
5. Tell us more about your songs! Topics! Message!?
My songs are inspired by my own experiences and feelings. I see my music as a valve for everything that happens in my life and inside of myself. So the topics are interpersonal and about my own healing processes.
Its very important to me, to be honest and to show my own vulnerability, sensitivity but also my own strength. I wish to create a safe space with my music for me and the audience and to have fun on stage. So my songs can be very playful at the same time and I love to be playful on stage
6. Beside music, do you have any special talents?
I can speak Löffelsprache fluently ( do you say spoon language in english? haha)
I can touch my nose with my tongue and I can sing very very high
7. Name 5 things we all should know about you as an artist?!
- sometimes I think I love animals more than people
- I have a crush on Sailor Moon and she‘s an inspiration
- When I was a kid I also dreamt of being a concert pianist but then puberty kicked in
- I love working with women
- I can be very loud and angry
8. How did you learn to sing/ to write/ to play??
I think I learned a lot of my skills by covering and recording songs by Alicia Keys and Aretha Franklin when I was a teenager
My parents always supported me and I’m very grateful for that. I had piano and singing lessons and later on studied Jazz music
9. A question you’d like to answer, but never been asked in an interview before?! + Answer pls
What scented candle flavour doesn’t exist and you think it should?
Can we talk about the smell between a dog’s paw? Haha I love it and I need this