1. How did you get into modeling?
Well, long story short 😉 …a few or a hundred times I‘ ve heard that I should try, and finally I did it and I loved it.
In fact, this is my second „try“ for photomodeling after over 17 years.
2. What are you doing if you are not modeling?
I am a PR specialist working in Marketing Department. I ride my bike everyday, and I love to train calisthenics
3. The most spontaneous/difficult/strange thing you’ve ever done?
When talented Jury Krajcik asked me once again – how to persuade me to have a photo session with him, I did not answer immediately, but I booked a flight to Bratislava the next morning and spent a wonderful weekend there, along with the photo session of course.
4. Whats your life moto?
Make me smile, and you win
5. Describe your personal style – Favorite Brands/Fragrance?!
Creative casual sports elegance;)
I don’t care for labels so much, but I love the smell of Lalique Encre Noire and Ray-Ban’s Wayfarer they are the only ones that don’t make me look stupid with sunglasses.
6. What genre of music best describes you?
I would say – rock – from the very beginning, but I love electronic music too
7. Where are your roots – The best thing about/to do in your hometown?
I was born in Kraków, and I live there all the time. Kraków is one of the most important tourist, cultural and historic places in Europe. The historic Old Town of Karków has been placed on UNESCO World Heritage List, and 3-4mln tourits visit the city every year. You have to find out why 😉
8. Name one celebrity youd like to get naughty with!
… but first coffee
9. Do you have any special Talents?
I laugh too loud, and I have a heavy black sense of humor
10. What is the most interesting thing online at the moment?
I’m undergoing a major renovation at my apartment, so most of my online activities are interior design websites, and to get a good de-stress after that, I always log in to Spotify and lose myself to favorite music.
in the name of files.