Name: Rolando Ross
Hometown: Havana, Cuba
Agency: No Current Agency
1. How did you get into modeling?
All my friends always said I should get involved in modeling. So one day I decided just do it and a friend of mine Cesar got me to do my first photo shoot. The rest is history.
2. What are you doing if you are not modeling?
When I am home and not modeling I am always cooking or at the gym. I love to cook, all my family and friends go crazy for my food. I go to the gym 4 or 5 times a week.
3. The most spontaneous/difficult/strange thing you’ve ever done?
When I left Cuba I took a flight to Mexico and stayed there with some friends. I then had to cross the Mexican border and that was one of the most scariest things I ever had to do. I had to pay a lot of money to cross at the Reynosa border and had to be very careful who i trusted. once I crossed the border to the U.S. had to ask for political asylum. Once you get there they can accept you or deny you, so it all could’ve been for nothing but it was worth the risk. I have been here in the U.S. about 4 years now.
4. What do you love on Social Media? – What do you hate on Social Media?
Honestly I don’t use social media to much, not that tech savvy but I love the fact that you can meet a lot of cool interesting people from all over the world just from the palm of your hands. You can explore different parts of the world just from social media as well.
5. Describe your personal style – Favorite Brands/Fragrance?!
My style I love fitted clothes, tight jeans or pants, fitted shirts to show off my body lol. As far as brands and fragrance I like Sauvage by Dior, strong sexy fragrance like me lol. Clothing by Zara, G-Star and Diesel as well that’s really my style.
6. Describe yourself in 3 words:
Loyalty, Conquerer, Comedian
7. Where are your roots – The best thing about/to do in your hometown?
Cuba! Going the beaches like Varadero and hang out with your friends and drink mojitos, dance to salsa all night long.
8. Name one celebrity youd like to get naughty with!
Vin Diesel, ever since fast and furious I just can’t get enough of him lol.
9. Do you have any special Talents?
Cooking is my most special talent and anyone who knows me will agree with that. I cook a mean pollo guisado/ stew chicken.
10. What is the most interesting thing online at the moment?
I think Instagram is really interesting. When you go to the explore section you can really just lose yourself in there.
Photo Credits: Eddie Pabon Photographer