Hello, thank you for your time, please introduce yourself in a few words!
Thank you!! Hi, I’m Ray Dalton. I’m a recording artist. A lot of you may know me from Macklemore & Ryan Lewis‘ „Can’t Hold Us,“ but I have just released two singles – „In My Bones“ and „Good Times Hard Times.“
2. Please give us an update about – new single, new album, tour dates, new videos?!
I just released my new song „Good Times Hard Times“ with the music video. It’s for sure one of my favorite babies. Haha!
3. Name 5 things we all should know about you as an artist?!
01) I love making people feel loved, and my music allows me to do that all over the world. My goal when I write/sing is to have everyone feel my soul when they were my voice.
02) I’m CRAZY about Christmas. I dream to have my own Christmas show one day and sing „All I Want for Christmas“ with the „Queen of Christmas,“ Mariah Carey.
03) The 4th of July is always a special day for me. Laughing, dancing, drinking red punch *wink wink* Hahaha! And it all ends with fireworks. My shows are going to be like that every time.
04) I grew up singing classical music when I was 6 years old. It’s so random, but I’m so proud of it. I sing a great „Ave Maria.“
05) Writing party and sports anthems are my favorite things to write. All my loved ones know I want to have a good time all the time. There’s always something going on in the world, so a quick escape is good.
4. What can we expect 2020 from you?
I had a European press tour planned that I’d been really looking forward to, but has been postponed due COVID-19. I am really excited to show you who Ray Dalton is. My sound, my music, and my spirit. I will be releasing lots more music.
5. Do you have bad habits? A guilty pleasure you can’t seem to quit?
I’m a Mommy’s Boy! We’re perfect! Lol
6. Beside music, do you have any special talents?
I love sports!!! Tennis is my one of biggest passion I’m a pro on the ATP Tour in my heart Hahahaha
7. Being on stage feels like….!
… An out of body, spiritual feeling.
8. Must Have – and No-Go in your Wardrobe! – Favorite Fashion Brand and Fragrance?
Never leave the house without my special cologne, which is a cinnamon angel dusk. Wardrobe definitely depends on the occasion and the season. I love classic and casual with a twist.
9. A question you’d like to answer, but never been asked in an interview before?! + Answer pls
„Ray, if you could drink Tequila with anyone who would it be?“
I think about this all the time. Hahaha! I would love to have a lot of tequila with Serena Williams and Roger Federer. Just hearing stories. I can’t get enough, and I think they are so inspiring on and off the tennis court.