Name: OKORJI RICHARDS CHIMEZU KELVIN
Height : 6.1
Hometown : Port Harcourt
Agency: CAVALLI MODELS AFRICA
Instagram : Okorjirichards.official
1. How did you get into modeling?
I always watched various Fashion Week events especially Paris and New York while growing up. It helped inspire my dress sense, and gave me the desire to want to walk runway shows because my height is an advantage hence joining an agency
2. What are you doing if you are not modeling?
When I am not modeling, I am running various small personal businesses i.e sale of African fabric and jewelery, And I am also a Telecommunication engineer.
3. The most spontaneous/difficult/strange thing you’ve ever done?
I had to hold a snake for 3mins
4. What do you love on Social Media? – What do you hate on Social Media?
I love how close social media puts you to especially gigs as this has become the fastest means of advertisement. Trending news keeps you up-to-date with every life aspect and discipline thanks to #tags and handles
I hate how social media is used to tarnish the image of various people, the news spreads so fast as most are always looking out for gossip and the ease of communication that comes with it makes this very effortless, hence the abuse of social media makes me hate it.
5. Describe your personal style – Favorite Brands/Fragrance?!
In regards to fragrance, Bvulgari do it for me.
6. Describe yourself in 3 words:
Confident. Determined. Open minded
7. Where are your roots – The best thing about/to do in your hometown?
Port Harcourt – Nigeria. the most interesting thing about my root is the food.
8. Name one celebrity youd like to get naughty with!
I can’t say.
9. Do you have any special Talents?
Yes I do I play piano very well, I play basket ball and I am a very good cook.
10. What is the most interesting thing online at the moment?
Stage beef between Zaria and Fabiola