Hometown: Pinar del Rio, Cuba
1. How did you get into modeling?
Modeling has always been of great interest to me but it wasn’t until a few months ago that I decided to go beyond about this, did this thanks to the influence of friends and family, who gave me the courage I needed.
2. What are you doing if you are not modeling?
Usually I’m at school, I’m a 1st year student in Accounting and Finances, and in my spare time I love listening to music, go to the gym to keep fit and sometimes go to the river near town with some of my friends.
3. The most spontaneous/difficult/strange thing you’ve ever done?
Definitely it was when one of my friends challenged me to walk naked in the middle of our town for 10min
4. Whats your life moto?
“I won’t be told what’s supposed to be right”
5. Describe your personal style – Favorite Brands/Fragrance?!
Louis Vuitton, Calvin Klein, Andrew Christian, Vans, Guess, Tommy Hilfiger, Paco Rabanne.
6. What genre of music best describes you?
Mostly pop-rock or rock but i also enjoy Blues, Classical, Country, Reggae, Soul and Dance music.
7. Where are your roots – The best thing about/to do in your hometown?
I consider my roots are located in the school where I started my upper high school studies, that’s when my personality started to change to make of me the man I am today.
8. Name one celebrity youd like to get naughty with!
9. Do you have any special Talents?
I do play guitar but only as a hobby for myself, other than that I’d say I’m quite good with maths
10. What is the most interesting thing online at the moment?
At the moment I’d say the most interesting thing online is how people are dealing the COVID-19
Photo Credits: @estudioskarenia