Height: 5ft 11in
1. How did you get into modeling?
Entered an alternative modelling competition and won a contract with revolt Union.
2. What are you doing if you are not modeling?
I’m a personal trainer and rehabilitation specialist. I own a Private gym In Essex UK.
3. The most spontaneous/difficult/strange thing you’ve ever done?
Most difficult thing I did was enter London strongman man and placed 3rd in the U90kg category. The training was gruelling.
Most Spontaneous thing I did was cycle the UK, last minute after someone dropped out. 13 days, 150 miles per day… Was great fun and met some Great people.
4. What do you love on Social Media? – What do you hate on Social Media?
I love watching people doing stupid shit. @drunkpeopledoingthings is a personal favorite of mine.
I hate how social media gives a perception that is unrealistic and how dillusional people become. With it.
5. Describe your personal style – Favorite Brands/Fragrance?!
I like to Mix it up.. During the week I spend alot of my time in trackies and gymwear. Weekend I like to throw on my Dr Martins jeans and jewellery and ride My harley davidson.
Favorite fragrance is Creed aventus
Favorite clothing livesic London, dirty neon apparel and profit x loss
6. Describe yourself in 3 words:
7. Where are your roots – The best thing about/to do in your hometown?
I love this city because it offers so much.
I tend To spend alot of my time in East London around Shoreditch which is vibrant and alternative.lots of Graffiti and great for foodies.
Another favorite is Camden, great for live music and full of punks, rockers and mods.
8. Name one celebrity youd like to get naughty with!
This is a hard one… Megan fox is up there.
9. Do you have any special Talents?
Tattooing… I like to tattoo Myself and my mates… Portfolio is building up Nicely.
10. What is the most interesting thing online at the moment?
@francescaharding… Wow is all I can say!