1. Hello, thank you for your time, please introduce yourself in a few words!
I’m Krispel. If you haven’t heard any of my songs… you will (:
2. Please give us an update about – new single, new album, tour dates, new videos?!
My newest EP “Vibrance” has been released on June 11th and I’m stoked for everyone to see the “Vibrance” Music Video that was just shot. It was definitely the most exciting and creative video I’ve done yet. Very colorful.
3. Name 5 things we all should know about you as an artist?!
I have A LOT of songs out. I think around 80. They’re all mostly produced, mixed, and engineered by myself. I started producing when I was 17. I would just make beats and that’s it. That progressed to me recording whoever wanted to hop on the mic. Then I wanted to try it myself. When I started to make full songs, I was hooked. I just kept going from that point on.
4. What fashion style or brand would best describe your music?
None. There’s no brand that has matched the versatility of the sonic of my music. If you listen to the catalogue, you’ll understand.
5. Do you have bad habits? A guilty pleasure you can’t seem to quit?
Yes. I do have a guilty pleasure. I just can’t seem to stop running, spazzing, flipping, and doing double backflips on every beat I make. There’s no way that’s gonna stop either (;
6. Beside music, do you have any special talents?
I can make some bomb guac, beat whoever in ping pong, and take some pretty nice pictures.
7. Being on stage feels like….!
I havent been on a “stage’ yet, but I have performed at a bar. I felt like I was in an arena. It’s an experience like no other. You’re the energy of the room. When the mic is in my hand I go into a performance mode. This is when you let your talents flourish.
8. Must Have – and No-Go in your Wardrobe! – Favorite Fashion Brand and Fragrance?
Definitely some sweatpants and white t-shirts. I’m not too picky with clothes. Theres people that don’t have arms and legs. I’ll wear whatever.
9. A question you’d like to answer, but never been asked in an interview before?! + Answer pls
The question would be “what advice would you give to a random person right now?” And my answer would be… You’re existence is valuable. Acknowledge what makes you happy and what puts you into a flow state and spread that good energy out into the universe. When you expose your value and skills… they act as magnets. Magnets attract things. You can attract opportunities and life blessings by exposing the blessings that you carry within you, but magnets only work when they’re out of their shell. When you throw a boomerang it comes back. When you give to the universe something gives back. Free yourself from any limitations you have put on your existence. Life is what you make it… and it doesn’t have a meaning until you give it one.