1.Hello, thank you for your time, please introduce yourself in a few words
Hey, thank you for having me! My name is Kean Farrar and I am a 22 year-old artist from Berlin.
2. Please give us an update about – new single, new album, tour dates, new videos?!
I just released my debut EP “Suite Bittersweet” and am working on new videos for all the songs.
3. Name 5 things we all should know about you as an artist?!
I’m Persian-American, I write my music at night, I avoid trends, I hate tap water, and I love wine.
4. What fashion style or brand would best describe your music?
Gucci by Tom Ford.
5. Tell us more about your songs! Topics! Message!?
Suite Bittersweet is inspired by the nightlife here in Berlin, the fun and exciting nights out, but also the bitter aftertaste they come with.
6. Beside music, do you have any special talents?
I love to cook. I also recently started playing tennis, but I definitely wouldn’t call that a talent…
7. Being on stage feels like….!
8. How did you learn to sing/ to write/ to play??
Singing came naturally to me. I took a couple of vocal lessons here and there, but what really helped was just singing all the time when I was young. I had some guitar lessons too, but it was not until a couple of years ago that I really picked up the guitar and became better at it just through trying things out.
As for writing — I wrote songs when I was in my teens and over time I became better at it.
9. A question you’d like to answer, but never been asked in an interview before?! + Answer pls
I actually don’t know what question I would like to answer… I will think of one for next time!