Name: Jordan Olson
Hometown: Branson, Missouri
Agency: Taylor Kelsaw Management
1. How did you get into modeling?
I tried the Vogue Challenge and Taylor reached out to me after I created the stylogram to just post outfits.
2. What are you doing if you are not modeling?
Usually just socializing with friends and family. Playing Basketball, Video Games, And currently looking for a job on the side.
3. The most spontaneous/difficult/strange thing you’ve ever done?
I don’t really know. I left my whole life, family, friends etc one time for a girl in a different state. I think that’s pretty spontaneous. Difficult? I dont know the hardest thing I ever did was have to carry a 2000 lb piano up 30 year old wooden creaking steps. Easily the most effort I’ve ever outputted in anything.
4. What’s your life moto?
My life Moto is Good Vibes bring positive energy.
5. Describe your personal style – Favorite Brands/Fragrance?!
Call me cheap, but I LOVE Blue Surf Bod over even expensive clones. It just has an amazing smell that I can even use it as air freshener and it’s not overpowering. It’s just great.
Now my favorite brand is definitely California Republic. But this is one of those cases where I don’t have much of my absolute favorite brand. My other favorites are Tommy Hilfiger, Adidas, Carbon, Calvin Klein, and Rue21.
6. What genre of music best describes you?
Definitely Rap. But that’s a hard question. I’d say it’s Rap tho. My outfits would be described as “Drip” and I wear a gold chain and black earrings with cherry Red curly hair so I’d say that’s too exotic to be anything but Rap.
7. Where are your roots – The best thing about/to do in your hometown?
Well my hometown is Branson, Missouri and in my opinion the best thing to do is find all the beautiful views and take pictures, but most people would prefer all the shows and broadway seating and 75+ restaurants to eat at.
8. Name one celebrity you’d like to get naughty with!
Umm. Very abrupt, but I’d say Camila Cabello or Alexa Bliss. She’s from WWE.
9. Do you have any special Talents?
Honestly, no. If so, I haven’t found it yet.
10. What is the most interesting thing online at the moment?
Online? I don’t really enjoy much. Texting friends and people I care about. All the stuff going on in the world is very overwhelming and in the face.