1. How did you get into modeling?
Like most people, just started getting asked by photographers until I was signed by a Mother Agency.
2. What are you doing if you are not modeling?
Working out and playing video games are my biggest passions and hobbies. I’m really into nerd culture, and was before it was trendy LOL
3. The most spontaneous/difficult/strange thing you’ve ever done?
I moved from Texas to Philadelphia on a whim because my brother said I need to do something to spark change in my life, he wasn’t wrong!
4. What’s your life motto?
Life is a celebration, not a competition!
5. Describe your personal style – Favorite Brands/Fragrance?!
I enjoy classic fashion, with a twist. Put some flare on old favorites. I keep it simple, no overly fancy. I do enjoy Brooks Brothers for timeless fashion, and I can be basic/contemporary with Express.
6. What genre of music best describes you?
Pop music, full send!
7. Where are your roots – The best thing about/to do in your hometown?
The people in my hometown of Marshall, Texas are know for their confidence. It’s a small town in East Texas that was once the state capitol, and hometown of George Foreman and various other notable people.
8. Name one celebrity you’d like to get naughty with!
Haha! ONE??? I don’t want to risk offending anyone so I will plead the 5th!
9. Do you have any special Talents?
I was a minster for 15 years so my oratory skills are on point, even though public speaking used to be my biggest fear!
10. What is the most interesting thing online at the moment?
Bitcoin and NFT’s
Sport’s Pictures by: Peter Grant Studios
Desert/Cowboy Pictures by: Jim Wilkinson/www.menjustmen.com