Name: Jaxon Kolhoff
Hometown: Lansing Michigan
Agency: Taylor Kelsaw Management, Red Models
1. How did you get into modeling?
I first got into modeling after sending some photos to Taylor Kelsaw. He responded quickly, and became my mother agent. Before I knew it I was in New York City going to castings at GQ.
2. What are you doing if you are not modeling?
When I’m not modeling I’m usually making music or writing. I also enjoy finding new recipes to cook, and relaxing with a novel
3. The most spontaneous/difficult/strange thing you’ve ever done?
Most embarrassing moment was being caught shop lifting underwear when I was very young, was terrified to deal with mall security
4. What do you love on Social Media? – What do you hate on Social Media?
What I love about social media is your ability to access vast amounts of art, and information in an instant. What I hate about social media is how much misinformation can be found so quickly. It is ths greatest gift, and greatest challenge my generation has to learn how to cope with.
5. Describe your personal style – Favorite Brands/Fragrance?!
My personal style is a mix between Jim Morrison, David Bowie, and a little bit of Kurt Cobain. I like leather jackets, and flannels, and tight pants. I also enjoy flowy shirts. I dress more feminine most of the time.
6. Favorite part of your body?
My favorite part of my body would be my hair or my eyes!
7. Where are your roots – The best thing about/to do in your hometown?
My roots are in the Midwest, and the South East where most of my family has lived for many years.
8. Name one celebrity youd like to get naughty with!
One celebrity I would like to get naughty with is ASAP Rocky.
9. Do you have any special Talents?
I’d say my special talent is making coffee, I’m a great in house barista.
10. What is the most interesting thing online at the moment?
The most interesting thing online at the moment is the U.S. presidential election candidates.