Agency: Sandra Reynolds (London)
1. How did you get into modeling?
A painter discovered me once. I was working for a supermarket and he asked me for a paid portrait. After him, I started to work for fine arts academies and private artists. Slowly I passed to photographers and, with my agencies help, to advertisings.
2. What are you doing if you are not modeling?
I’m an actor and a dancer. I work, between the UK and Italy.
3. The most spontaneous/difficult/strange thing you’ve ever done?
Sometimes I work for hen parties. Nothing strange or difficult actually, but once I felt really uncomfortable and unfit when they asked me to pose with a mask representing the future husband face! X)
4. Whats your life moto?
Follow your instinct, but don’t forget to use your mind.
5. Describe your personal style Favorite Brands/Fragrance?!
Well, I loved tattoos and piercings, but I decided to don’t have any of them for being as neutral as I can. That permits me to play many different characters. At first glance I could seem as a guy too ordinary, but actually in this society where everybody is „signed“, be neutral demonstrates a strong personality.
I like the simple elegance of the black and white. I don’t like wearing t-short with words or themes.
6. What genre of music best describes you?
R&B, Hip Hop.
7. Where are your roots – The best thing about/to do in your hometown?
My parents are from Sicily and I grow up in a tiny island called Elba. I’m definitely a traditional Mediterranean guy who’s trying to emancipate himself!
8. Name one celebrity youd like to get naughty with!
Kayden Gray. He’s a porn star. Is it the same?
9. Do you have any special Talents?
I can run really fast on the sea rocks.
10. What is the most interesting thing online at the moment?
On line life drawing classes. They’re trying to react at the impossibility to meet because of the lockdown. Of course, it’s not the same (everything „live“ is better) but They’re working well. We must praise their courage and their persistence.