1. Hello, thank you for your time, please introduce yourself in a few words!
Hey, I’m Flynn and I’m from a small town in rural Ireland called Mullingar
2. Please give us an update about – new single, new album, tour dates, new videos?!
The new single is B-Side, it came out 10 days ago and I’m really pleased with the way its going, I think it’s one for the summer so I’m hoping the sun stays out for a little longer! I’m doing a video for it next week. I’m releasing my first EP before Christmas too and I’m buzzing for that!
3. Name 5 things we all should know about you as an artist?!
I love a good pizza, I’m a Big FIFA fan, I love performing, that’s my favourite place to be. I’m a terrible cook, and I’ve got a dog called Alfie
4. What can we expect 2020 from you?
Loads of new music! I’m currently working on my 2nd EP
5. Do you have bad habits? A guilty pleasure you can’t seem to quit?
I love my bed a little too much, I’m not very good at getting up in the mornings!
6. Beside music, do you have any special talents?
I can play the tin whistle surprisingly well, and I’m pretty handy at fishing. I literally came 4th in an all Ireland fishing contest back in the day! Embarrassing but true…
7. Being on stage feels like….!
Honestly just the best feeling ever really, apart from when I forget my words, that happened to me once at a really important showcase, never again, I hope!
8. Must Have – and No-Go in your Wardrobe! – Favorite Fashion Brand and Fragrance?
I love trainers, love that feeling of putting a brand new pair on for the first time, my no go would be dungarees – favourite brands would probably be Dickies, Levis and Nike. I’m not big into Fragrances really, but if I had to pick I’d probably go for Paco Rabanne
9. A question you’d like to answer, but never been asked in an interview before?! + Answer pls
If you could go on a date with anyone in the world who would it be.
Answer – Kathryn Newton