Name: Evan Anderson
Hometown: Wesley, Iowa
Agency: Global Systems 1 Management
1. How did you get into modeling?
I got into modeling after Mike McMullen messaged me on Instagram. He said I had the body and could go somewhere with fitness modeling.( My current manager that is.)
2. What are you doing if you are not modeling?
When I’m not modeling I’m usually doing something that has to do with fitness. I’m a fitness coach so I’m really passionate about my personal health/fitness and the health/fitness of others. I also like to spend time hanging out with my girlfriend and playing video games. I am a certified personal trainer through NASM and just started training clients in Iowa City, Iowa.
3. The most spontaneous/difficult/strange thing you’ve ever done?
The most difficult thing I’ve ever done was to overcome what it took to get the body I have right now. I use to be skinny fat and people didn’t believe in me and what I could achieve.
4. Whats your life moto?
My life motto is to just envision your life goals and go out and achieve them.
5. Describe your personal style – Favorite Brands/Fragrance?!
I’m the social media manager of a fitness clothing brand called Coresthetix so I basically wear that.
6. What genre of music best describes you?
7. Where are your roots – The best thing about/to do in your hometown?
I’m from a small town in north-central Iowa with a population of 400. The best thing about my town is probably just some of the memories that were made.
8. Name one celebrity youd like to get naughty with!
9. Do you have any special Talents?
I can connect with just about everyone.
10. What is the most interesting thing online at the moment?
Photo Credits: @danikranserphotograohy