Name: Eric “Shon” Brown
Hometown: Georgia, USA
1. How did you get into modeling?
It was actually my ex-partner that sort of got me into modeling. We contacted a Sydney photographer that we seen on Instagram.
2. What are you doing if you are not modeling?
I work construction
3. The most spontaneous/difficult/strange thing you’ve ever done?
Moving to Australia. It was something that I have always dreamed about doing and finally decided to take the leap, that was three years ago.
4. Whats your life moto?
You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.
5. Describe your personal style – Favorite Brands/Fragrance?!
My style is simple and comfortable. If you see me out I will either be in active wear or jeans and a t-shirt.
6. What genre of music best describes you?
Pop/R&B/hip-hop as long as it has a decent beat
7. Where are your roots – The best thing about/to do in your hometown?
8. Name one celebrity youd like to get naughty with!
Rihanna, she’s iconic, beautiful and confident. Simply put she’s 100% savage
9. Do you have any special Talents?
I’ve always had a talent for visual arts (is drawing, painting) and now I’m leaning photography
10. What is the most interesting thing online at the moment?
The Iraq and American relations
Photo Credits: @alanktan