Name: Elliot Rios
1. How did you get into modeling?
I first did a photoshoot for LuluLemon about 4 years ago, many then suggested I do more photoshoots as they felt I had a natural ability to model. I didn’t think much of it. Thereafter, my friend Bradley French asked to do a muscle photoshoot with him – I agreed. Since then, I enjoy the camera more and find it fun and challenging at the same time.
2. What are you doing if you are not modeling?
I work as a bar manager but in addition I’m also a personal trainer and a dancer. I also volunteer at nearby animal anti-cruelty centers. Always have to be active one way or another.
3. The most spontaneous/difficult/strange thing you’ve ever done?
Jumped on stage and danced in my underwear. It’s where it all began and I told myself I would never do that and look at me now hahaha.
4. What do you love on Social Media? – What do you hate on Social Media?
I love that you can share you’re achievements and your success with the world. You can strengthen, inspire and motivate. But I hate how many use it to show hate, to disrespect and to abuse others. That is something I can’t never accept.
5. Describe your personal style – Favorite Brands/Fragrance?!
I enjoy different brands. All the way from Zara to Gap, from Calvin Klein fragrances to Kenneth Cole – depends on the mood and the occasion.
6. Describe yourself in 3 words:
Hard working, positive and charismatic
7. Where are your roots – The best thing about/to do in your hometown?
Born and raised in Chicago. Grew up in the west side. The best thing about this city is the variety of people, the variety of foods and the opportunities it has to offer. I enjoy it best during summer because everyone is out and about and smiling throughout.
8. Name one celebrity youd like to get naughty with!
I have a huge crush on Channing Tatum, so definitely him.
9. Do you have any special Talents?
I feel that I can dance really good as cook an amazing meal and I can also killer cart wheel. Lol
10. What is the most interesting thing online at the moment?
So many interesting things going on. Some bad and some I can’t comprehend. But one that stands out is about the woman who sawed her hand off to commit insurance fraud. I’m like “ummm really? Well, there goes her money…and her hand.”