1.Hello, thank you for your time, please introduce yourself in a few words!
I’m Elderbrook. A singer and producer based just outside London in a nice little town called Berkhamsted. My music is kind of electronic music with depth I suppose you could say.
2. Please give us an update about your new single/ new album/ new videos?!
My newest single is a song called numb. Numb is all about loneliness and how, if everyone is lonely, then nobody is. I wrote it when I was on tour and away from my fiancé, Sophie. I struggled a lot being away from home and the last few weeks have definitely been similar in that respect because we have all probably felt lonely and cut off from the rest of the world in lockdown.
3. Name 5 things we all should know about you as an artist?!
I sing, I produce, I write, I play guitar and I play piano.
4. What can we expect 2020 from you?
I am releasing my debut album in a few months time, I have been working on this for years and I am so excited to share the songs with you all. I should have been touring as well but obviously that has all had to be postponed until next year so I am working away in my cabin writing lots of great new stuff.
5. Do you have bad habits? A guilty pleasure you cant seem to quit?
I love to take hour long bubbly baths, sometimes twice a day. I know it’s completely decadent but they are just such a nice way to start and end the day.
6. Beside music, do you have any special talents?
Not really any special talents although I like to think I am very good at doing accents…
7. Being on stage feels like….!
An out of body experience.
8. Must Have – and No-Go in your Wardrobe! – Favourite Fashion Brand and Fragrance?
Must have: bright, patterned shirts.
No-go: hats, they don’t suit my face.
9. A question you’d like to answer, but never been asked in an interview before?! + Answer
What is your favourite Kings of Leon song? True love way.