Name: Drew St. John
Hometown: Lubbock TX
Agency: Global Systems 1 Management
1. How did you get into modeling?
I was approached by my manager through instagram, but had never considered modeling before then.
2. What are you doing if you are not modeling?
Either working out, painting, singing, or running around outdoors.
3. The most spontaneous/difficult/strange thing you’ve ever done?
Hard to choose, getting into fitness was really difficult i was very small and insecure and it wasn’t something I or anyone I knew expected of me. The strangest thing though was tattooing myself.
4. What do you love on Social Media? – What do you hate on Social Media?
I love that it’s somewhere you can say and express what’s important to you. I hate our dependence on social media, I prefer to talk to someone right in front of me.
5. Describe your personal style – Favorite Brands/Fragrance?!
My everyday style is very hipster, H&M and Pacsun are my favorite. For fitness my favorite brands are Jed North and Gymshark by far.
6. Describe yourself in 3 words:
Friend-of-Jesus, Creative, Thinker
7. Where are your roots – The best thing about/to do in your hometown?
I was born and raised in Lubbock TX and it really is an incredible place to grow up in. It may be a bit boring and in the middle of nowhere but the people here are the best. It ain’t the friendliest city in america for nothing.
8. Name one celebrity youd like to get naughty with!
This is a difficult question because I can’t decide between Halsey and Brie Larson.
9. Do you have any special Talents?
I can play the violin and the cello, I paint, and sing (but that’s debatable).
10. What is the most interesting thing online at the moment?
The ability as an individual to reach people from across the world and really have an impact.