Name: Dee Whitt
Age: Uknown lol (48yrs old)
Hometown: Bronx, NYC
Instagram: @d33whitt & @d33implied
1. How did you get into modeling?
Modeling has always been a passion of mine. I began over 10yrs ago. I began by submitting polaroid shots of myself to prospective photographers for test shoots and through that I was able to build a great network and the rest is history…
2. What are you doing if you are not modeling?
Focusing on my physical fitness. Am almost finished completing my very first modeling lookbook (Release Date; Summer 2021). The book is my labor of love. It’s a chapter book focusing on my craft (modeling). I want to take the viewers on a tour of my modeling and have them formulate their own opinions.
3. The most spontaneous/difficult/strange thing you’ve ever done?
Posing as a female for the concept shoot was challenging only because it was something completely out of my element and comfort zone. Plus I didn’t know how it would be received. I never wanted to be type casted or labeled. Fortunately, it was one of my greatest experiences in modeling.
4. What’s your life motto?
Step Outside Your Norm
5. Describe your personal style – Favorite Brands/Fragrance?!
I absolutely love fashion. I enjoy mixing designs up, color blocking, merging vintage looks with streetwear. I do spend way too much money on clothes, sneakers and boots and I don’t mind at all. It’s not a guilty pleasure, it’s a pleasure lol.
6. What genre of music best describes you?
Hmm, 90’s R&B
7. Where are your roots – The best thing about/to do in your hometown?
I was born and breed in the Bronx, NYC but family background is Jamaican and Irish.
8. Name one celebrity you’d like to get naughty with!
9. Do you have any special Talents?
I can hypnotize someone by wiggling my pecs LOL. JK or am I? LOL. I can play the drums.
10. What is the most interesting thing online at the moment?
My upcoming book (Comfortable Being Uncomfortable) 😉