1. Hello, thank you for your time, please introduce yourself in a few words!
Hey I’m Daz Rinko, the best rapper you’ve probably never heard of
2. Please give us an update about – new single, new album, tour dates, new videos?!
I recently dropped a new single ‘When You Call Me’ featuring my favorite singer Blair Lee. It’s fire & out now!
3. Name 5 things we all should know about you as an artist?!
2. I love wrestling
3. I love the Memphis Grizzlies
4. I love the Tennessee Titans
5. I’m pretty basic but weird at the same time
4. What fashion style or brand would best describe your music?
I think a retro style. I’m really into the styles and fashion of the 80s & 90s.
5. Tell us more about your songs! Topics! Message!?
Most of my song usually consists of serious topics but I’m able to blend it with catchy production. I like to hide the medicine in the candy when it comes to my music & songs!
6. Beside music, do you have any special talents?
No big talents. I’m just a regular person that makes good music for people to enjoy. Wait…never mind, I have a great jumpshot & I’m pretty good at basketball. Nobody knows so this is breaking news (haha)
7. Being on stage feels like….!
A blur. I never remember stuff. I only remember the feeling and the high I get. I usually blank out & become a different person.
8. How did you learn to sing/ to write/ to play??
I spent a lot of time in my room as a kid. I would literally write songs acting like I was one of the rappers on the radio. Most of my early raps sound like a Nelly, Lil Bow Wow rip off.
9. A question you’d like to answer, but never been asked in an interview before?! + Answer pls
A question I’ve always wanted to be asked in a interview is “what is your biggest flaw?”. My therapist recently asked me this & my answer is “I’m kinda selfish but I don’t love myself like I should.”
Your Instagram: Follow me on Instagram @DazRinko. I love you & thank you for the interview
Photo byMcKenzii Webster