1. Hello, thank you for your time, please introduce yourself in a few words!
Hi Twisted male mag! I’m Michael from the band Chrysalism. I’m an expat from Prague living in London. While studying in UCL and Oxford I wrote music in my bedroom.
I’m psyched that my music is catching up and going.
2. Please give us an update about – new single, new album, tourdates, new videos?!
New single ‘I’ll kill you, Tomokazu Miura’ just released two weeks ago.
We’re coming out with another music video in January, currently booking gigs for next year so get READY!
3. Name 5 things we all should know about you as an artist?!
- I’m a crackhead on stage
- I either dance or go home
- Vintage futurism is our genre
- THE NEW
Damn, that was six.
4. What can we expect 2020 from you?
Catch me playing in Berlin, London. Hear us everywhere next year.
We’ll be putting out fresh new tracks until April so keep yourself up to date – @chrysalism2k
5. Do you have bad habits? A guily pleasure you cant seem to quit?
I listen to too much K-pop. My friends consider me a weeb for it.
The same goes with early 2000s dance pop music.
6. Beside music, do you have any special talents?
I’m studying Creative writing, currently working on a children’s book. Writing is what I do on everyday basis. If I don’t write, I curl in a ball and go insane.
7. Being on stage feels like….!
An electric shock therapy with people observing all above you
8. Must Have – and No-Go in your Wardrobe! – Favorite Fashion Brand and Fragrance?
Must have – shoulder bag, baggiest hoodie, cargo pants
No-Go – Normie jeans, brown hipster boots
Favourite brand : Rick Owens (they’re too expensive though, so I never bought anything from them. Just window shopping)