Name: Carson Twitchell
Hometown: raised in Irvine CA, now live in Chicago
Agency: not signed*
1. How did you get into modeling?
photographers began reaching out to me on social media asking to shoot, first about 7 years ago… the rest is history
2. What are you doing if you are not modeling?
teaching for Barry’s Bootcamp in Chicago, eating, working out, and traveling occupy a good portion of my time.
3. The most spontaneous/difficult/strange thing you’ve ever done?
I wanted to move from LA to NYC. In only 6 short days following the initial impulse, I had quite my job, sold my car, and MOVED. Here’s to being a YES person!
4. What do you love on Social Media? – What do you hate on Social Media?
I love how easy it is to connect with people all over the world! I hate trolls, or anyone who puts any energy at all into tearing others down.
5. Describe your personal style – Favorite Brands/Fragrance?!
classic with a twist.. with the occasional crop top.
6. Describe yourself in 3 words:
authentic, compassionate, and goofy
7. Where are your roots – The best thing about/to do in your hometown?
Roots are in Irvine CA, the heart of OC. The best thing about Irvine is it’s close proximity to so many gorgeous beaches, to LA, to the mountains, to SD, but mostly… the weather is the actual best.
8. Name one celebrity youd like to get naughty with!
9. Do you have any special Talents?
My breasts can tell when it’s raining. Also, I was a professional singer and dancer for 10 years.
10. What is the most interesting thing online at the moment?