Name: Cameron Galbreath
Hometown: Birmingham, Alabama
Agency: Real People talent agency
1. How did you get into modeling?
I got into modeling from an internship I did over the summer with a local business that needed a
2. What are you doing if you are not modeling?
I am a Full time student at the University of Alabama. Roll Tide.
3. The most spontaneous/difficult/strange thing you’ve ever done?
I think the most spontaneous thing I’ve ever done is while on a summer trip with my family in New Orleans I bought a plane ticket to New York so I could get some photo shoots done and drove 5 hours to the airport that day and stayed a week in New York where I had an amazing time.
4. Whats your life moto?
He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how
5. Describe your personal style – Favorite Brands/Fragrance?!
My personal style varies from day to day but it’s usually between a dark skater look or super bright. My favorite clothing brand is Golf Wang from Tyler the Creator.
6. What genre of music best describes you?
Punk rock music is probably the genre that best describes me.
7. Where are your roots – The best thing about/to do in your hometown?
I am from Birmingham, Alabama. The best thing about my hometown is the food!
8. Name one celebrity youd like to get naughty with!
One celebrity I’d like to get naughty with is Margot Robbie.
9. Do you have any special Talents?
My hidden talent is Ping Pong. I actually play for my Universities Table Tennis team.
10. What is the most interesting thing online at the moment?
The Corona Virus is pretty interesting considering that it has pretty much shut down the entire world in the past month.