Name: Bryan O’Donoghue
Agency: Csa Models
1. How did you get into modeling?
I was assisting on a photoshoot for CSA Models quite some time ago when Chrys from CSA Models approached me and mentioned I should be on his roster. After a bit of banter between us and modelling on all of Perth’s biggest runways, fast forward a decade, here we are.
2. What are you doing if you are not modeling?
I’m a professional videographer and photographer who loves to stay fit and healthy. If I’m not being creative, you’ll find me at the beach, hiking, gardening or having fun adventures with friends and or family.
3. The most spontaneous/difficult/strange thing you’ve ever done?
Way too many to think about but the most recent would have to be.. lets see.. learning how to harvest and grow my own oyster mushrooms.
4. What’s your life motto?
I have 2 simple ones I’d rather be forgotten than remembered for giving in. Don’t be lazy.
5. Describe your personal style – Favorite Brands/Fragrance?!
Lately I’ve been loving the Politix Clothing brand and fragrance, well I don’t have one as I have at least 15 different scents I rotate through.
6. What genre of music best describes you?
The most common music you’ll find me listening to is punk, rock, alternate rock and metal. I have various playlist ranging from piano, Spanish guitar, electric violin to completely the opposite like heavy metal. I listen to everything except for rap.
7. Where are your roots – The best thing about/to do in your hometown?
I grew up in Slat Rock, KZN. The best things about that town was the friendly lifestyle through the local surf lifesaving club (a real family vibe) and the beaches. The Salt rock / Ballito coastline has world class waves and it was great growing up getting to enjoying them with friends and family.
8. Name one celebrity you’d like to get naughty with!
9. Do you have any special Talents?
I’m a creative and often the ideas I come up with for solutions to problems, blows people’s minds.
10. What is the most interesting thing online at the moment?
How just about everyone is focused more on trying to feed the various social media algorithms than actually experiencing life just for the sake of experiencing it.
Images by: A-Z Photography