1. Hello, thank you for your time, please introduce yourself in a few words!
Hi, my name is Bluff and i’m a Russian born-Canadian electronic music producer.
2. Please give us an update about – new single, new album, tour dates, new videos?!
I have a new single that just came out called Fight the Feeling featuring Ehlee. Really fun and uplifting song that I co-wrote with Lydia Sutherland. It is off of my first ever EP titled Paint which should arrive in June. Plus, this isn’t confirmed yet, but I might have an accompanying video for Fight the Feeling that will come out in a few weeks.
3. Name 5 things we all should know about you as an artist?!
1. I was actually a singer in a rock band when I was younger. Playing in clubs, recording music, etc.
2. I am a relatively shy person when you first get to know me, but you wouldn’t necessarily tell because of my fashion sense and my experience playing on stage.
3. I have a wide variety of musical influences. Because I grew up on rock music I think I’ve always had a fondness for guitar as an instrument which I think comes out in my songs.
4. I am also very interested in fashion. I just read the highsnobiety’s guide to street style and love to keep an eye out on what’s out there.
5. I love beautiful chord progressions. They just speak to me.
4. What fashion style or brand would best describe your music?
I would have to say Off-White would be a brand I associate with. The fact that they love to collaborate, innovate and push boundaries always spoke to me.
5. Do you have bad habits? A guilty pleasure you can’t seem to quit?
Unfortunately one of my bad habits is escapism. If I go somewhere and there’s a TV on with something good I’ll immediately be distracted by it. Or I would look at my phone randomly. So ya i’m a sucker for good shows.
6. Beside music, do you have any special talents?
I would say tennis is one of my hidden talents. I went to sport-study in high school and participated in tournaments. Actually went as top 10 in Quebec for my age group.
7. Being on stage feels like….!
Being on stage is like having a party in your mind and everyones invited. That you are able to perform what you created to a crowd of people is something special.
8. Must Have – and No-Go in your Wardrobe! – Favorite Fashion Brand and Fragrance?
9. A question you’d like to answer, but never been asked in an interview before?! + Answer pls
This is actually a really cool question. Who would one of your dream collaborators be? Definitely Charlie Put in the pop world. The way he writes and his grooves are amazing. In the electronic sphere I would go with Porter Robinson because I feel like we would get along very well.