Name: Zdeněk Slouka
Hometown: Czech republic, currently in Bali.
Agency: No agency
1. How did you get into modeling?
My ex girlfriend was a photographer
2. What are you doing if you are not modeling?
Fitness coach, online-marketing
3. The most spontaneous/difficult/strange thing you’ve ever done?
Left germany/Berlin where I was living because of girl, went back to CZ to live with her and broke up and moved to Bali because of her. ( It doesn’t sounds like happy end, because I had to left CZ because we broke up, but I live my dream and I’m happy here)
4. What do you love on Social Media? – What do you hate on Social Media?
Love – business opportunities, quite easy marketing, reach a thousand of people.
Hate – jealousy, fake „paradise“ pics – a lot of guys and girl are depressed, because they don’t look like theirs idols/stars/instagramers, They feel depressed, because they have „just“ 100 likes, not 500 likes. Social Media change people.
5. Describe your personal style – Favorite Brands/Fragrance?!
armani, calvin klein, hugo boss
6. Describe yourself in 3 words:
inspire, entertain, educate
7. Where are your roots – The best thing about/to do in your hometown?
In my small hometown? Definitely our small yellow smelly cheese (tvaruzky), Rajon’s gym and honey cake in cafe.
8. Name one celebrity youd like to get naughty with!
9. Do you have any special Talents?
Yes, I’m too optimist and naive xD I wanna help to all in every kind of situation
10. What is the most interesting thing online at the moment?
This interview, no I’m just kidding. The entire internet is full of strange and very interesting things. It’s up to us what we seek, but the most beautiful moments are happening with your phones and laptops off. A knowledge is in us, we just need to find it, open it, understand and respect.