Name: Thomas wild
Agency: Talent Management UK
1. How did you get into modelling?
A few years ago a photographer approached me through my Instagram and asked if I would so a shoot for his portfolio. Once he published the pictures I started getting more and more requests. Since then it has rocketed and I absolutely love it!
2. What are you doing if you are not modeling?
I still work in an office which is also fun- it gives me a nice balance of what I enjoy doing.
3. Whats your most embarrassing moment?
When I was younger I also did a bit of acting. That career came swiftly to an end when I fell of the stage during the middle of a theatre production. Oops!
4. What do you love on Social Media? –
I love that I am able to connect with and meet amazing people with the same interests and ambitions as me. I’ve made some amazing friends this way and I’m so grateful for it.
The worst thing about social media is being constantly available to everyone – there’s no break!
5. Describe your personal style?!
My personal style is actually quite high street. Although all the work I do is usually urban photo shoots and underwear!
6. Favorite part of your body?!
My chest – everyone loves a big chest!
7. Where are your roots?
I was born in Crawley but have spent time living abroad in Dubai and Kuwait but now I’m back… let’s see how long that lasts!
8. Name one celebrity youd like to get naughty with!
Oh definitely Zain!
9. Do you have any special Talents?
Just being myself. Live your best life as they say!
10. What is the most interesting thing online at the moment?
The most interesting thing online is how companies are able to become more and more interactive with their customers. The same goes for individuals- I can’t wait to see what happens next!