Name: Samy Dorgham
Hometown: New York
Agency: Wilhelmina Models
1. How did you get into modeling?
It was honestly by accident. I was just taking pictures for my Instagram and a modeling scout found one of them and asked if I was interested. I signed with Wilhelmina the next week.
2. What are you doing if you are not modeling?
If I’m not modeling, I’m at the gym. I love exercising and the way it makes me feel.
3. Whats your most embarrassing moment?
One time at the gym, I was trying to listen to music with my Bluetooth headphones, but the Bluetooth was turned off on my phone. So, Britney Spears, If You Seek Amy, played on full volume at the gym.
4. What do you love on Social Media? – What do you hate on Social Media?
I love the networking and inspiration on Social Media. Whether it be connecting with a photographer or finding an idea for an upcoming shoot, Social Media plays a big role in my modeling career.
I hate the censoring of photographs on Instagram.
5. Describe your personal style?!
My personal style is definitely urban and streetwear. For the winter, I love wearing black jeans, sweater or turtle neck, trench coat, and Chelsea boots. For a more casual look, jeans or Adidas track pants, hoodie, parka jacket, and Yeezys.
6. Favorite part of your body?!
My chest and abs.
7. Where are your roots?
I’m half Egyptian and half Russian.
8. Name one celebrity youd like to get naughty with!
9. Do you have any special Talents?
Not sure if this would be considered a special talent, but I can do a plank for four minutes.
10. What is the most interesting thing online at the moment?
I love watching Shane Dawson and Trisha Paytas on YouTube. They are both so entertaining.