Name Brand: RUSSELL SOLOMON
Name Designer: Gabriel Solomon
Established: Dec, 2016.
Kind of Style: StreetCorporate
1. Please describe yourself and your brand and its evolution in the past seasons.
Myself can be described as an introvert, yet outgoing. Family and nature loving, spiritual and sensitive, driven and passionate, direct and nonconforming. However the brand, though a reflection of my ideals, but has a life of it’s own and is independent. It’s edgy, smooth, clean with a twist of aged long style that exudes confidence.
2. Best and toughest part of designing a menswear collection.
Research and sampling, a whole lot of back and forth before a final decision.
3. What sources of inspiration are your biggest influence?
Nature and human interactions.
4. What was your favorite collection so far?
SKIN Fall ’17
5. How much of your success do you credit to the education you had?
I honestly laughed at this question, but here’s your answer. None.
6. What genre of music best describes your collection?
7. How do you choose your models for your shows and campaigns?
By just really understanding the reality within the said collection, and finding the perfect fit for it.
8. Do you have any favorite male models?
I don’t think I do.
9. Where do you plan to take your brand next?
To a point of global access.
10. Beside fashion do you have any special talents?
Lol well yes. I Dance, Sing, Counseling and being your go to guy for anything social.