1. How did you get into modeling?
I’ve always had a love for it my whole life so always experimented with the camera and then when I was 19 I was approached to join an agency went on a few shoots and went from there.
2. What are you doing if you are not modeling?
When I’m not modelling I’m usually spending my time looking at fashion blogs online and getting inspired for outfits as style and fashion is a big passion of mine. I also love to sing and chill with my friends.
3. The most spontaneous/difficult/strange thing you’ve ever done?
the most spontaneous thing I can think of that I’ve done is probably when I was 19 me and my friends went for a chilled night out in Brighton and just got the train to Manchester , woke up there and was like oh no.
4. What do you love on Social Media? – What do you hate on Social Media?
I love the support on social media and how people encourage more and more now I think things are improving in that aspect but still there’s obviously trolls and negative people but there always will be someone with something to bad to say so it’s there issue really.
5. Describe your personal style – Favorite Brands/Fragrance?!
My style is pretty urban . street style but I feel is quite individual still as I always mix it up and try to not do anything I’ve seen someone else exactly do. I use both men and women as fashion influences too which I think helps to take it that step further.My favourite brands are probably ASOS and jadedlondon.
6. Describe yourself in 3 words:
fun , genuine and different.
7. Where are your roots – The best thing about/to do in your hometown?
Best thing about my hometown Is that being from somewhere like Brighton I think gives you a really accepting and non judgmental outlook on people and life because of how diverse it is and I dident realise that until I stared to venture out to other places.
8. Name one celebrity youd like to get naughty with!
I’m literally in love with jesy nelson from little mix I think she is actually the sexiest women out there atm.
9. Do you have any special Talents?
Well I’ve always been involved in and loved singing and acting and would one day love to further them into something else.
10. What is the most interesting thing online at the moment?
I think the most interesting thing at the moment online is your seeing a lot of people being a lot more honest and open about everything to further to help with peoples mental health improving which I think is what we need ,something so positive and inspiring. In general I spend majority of my online time on Instagram or YouTube.