Name: Rafael Pautasso
Hometown: Cordoba, Argentina
1. How did you get into modeling?
When I was a child my mom was a model, I mean, I grow up with this. In Argentina I tried but it was not good and then I moved to Bolivia where I started. For me still is a dream that can’t finish concluding, I don’t have my big opportunity yet. I will fight for it until I can!
2. What are you doing if you are not modeling?
I’m not a full time model, so I have to do other things to live, LOL. I’m a fashion designer and creative producer.
3. The most spontaneous/difficult/strange thing you’ve ever done?
Hmmm… in this world many things are spontaneous or strange depends the point of view you have. I adapted very fast so I guess nothing was very strange or difficult for me because I understood that I’m a product and the client always know what they want.
4. What do you love on Social Media? – What do you hate on Social Media?
I love the opportunity to show yourself and in this way try to show that you are as a model, brand or person. Personally, I hate the time that social media it takes me away.
5. Describe your personal style – Favorite Brands/Fragrance?!
I have to tell that with the time I had an evolution. I think is very very important. But my style is personal; I like many things, vintage, new, the mix of this.
If I have to choose a brand surely will be TOM FORD or YSL. Of course I like others as VERSACE, D&G, ALEXANDER MCQUEEN, etc. but my favs are the 2 first.
A fragrance?, THE ONE by Dolce and Gabbana.
6. Describe yourself in 3 words:
Fighter, Dreamer, Lover.
7. Where are your roots – The best thing about/to do in your hometown?
Where I lived in Argentina was a very small town but my country is a beautiful country and you find many magic places.
8. Name one celebrity you’d like to get naughty with!
Mika I guess. Could be others but I don’t a crush actually.
9. Do you have any special Talents?
Yes, I’m so creative, I fact I’m a fashion designer and creative producer as I mentioned.
10. What is the most interesting thing online at the moment?
I don’t know exactly, but I think the opportunity to connect with others. Personally I live out of my country and have this option to stay close to my family is nice.